The PanCare Guidelines Group aims to promote and facilitate the development of guidelines for the care of childhood and adolescent cancer survivors across Europe, and to support the implementation of recommendations in these guidelines. Guidelines make it easier for health care professional and survivors to plan the best possible long-term follow-up care for each person.
The PanCare Guidelines Group
- helps PanCare members to be aware of survivor care guidelines that are being developed by PanCare or by other guideline groups and projects
- supports guideline development by identifying European experts to join survivor care guideline panels
- will identify which guidelines need to be updated
- oversees and supports the implementation of guidelines into major European survivor care projects
- supports and participates in the development of easily understandable lay information about survivor care guidelines