You can submit your abstract to present at the PanCare meeting in Budapest, Hungary by completing the form below.
Abstract sessions will be interactive, selected abstracts will either be presented by an invited talk or in a speed-dating session.
Abstracts within the area of crisis management (COVID, Ukraine), transition to adult medicine and collaborations within survivorship care (twinning, NGO etc.) are strongly encouraged to submit as these are the top themes of the meeting.
Please submit your abstract by 14 August 2022. Notifications about acceptance of your abstract will be send out on 05 September 2022.
Please be aware of the following:
- Abstracts regarding research should follow the structure of the form (Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion).
- Abstracts regarding projects or initiatives should describe the purpose and results of the particular project.
- Previously presented work has to show new content to be accepted.
- The abstract should be clear and short, written in English.
- The abstract should contain no more than 250 words, and a maximum of 1 table and figure.
- Scientific abstracts will be judged on fixed points by the abstract committee.
If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your abstact: